Monday 19 October 2009

Sterling Silver Furnace Bead Necklace




I have just completed my first sterling silver necklace for my Etsy store, made using my sterling silver components and chain I recently bought.  I have also just got a few packs of David Christensen furnace beads which I love so much and though they would go perfect in my store.  I also used yellow and an aquamarine 4mm swarvoski crystals with this necklace to bring out the rainbow colours of the furnace bead perfectly.  I am so pleased with this necklace and Im hoping its going to be a favorite with my cutomers.  I am going to be making a few different pairs of sterling silver earrings using my other funace beads which have different colour schemes and I will be adding them to my Etsy store and to my blog shortly, so keep a look out for them :)  http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32879089


No comments:

Post a Comment